The Everything Guide to Chakra Healing
by Heidi E. Spear
When your chakras are in balance, you feel safe, creative, strong, and secure in yourself and in your relationships. However, at times in your life, your chakras can lose their equilibrium. If you can learn to balance your chakras, you will enjoy better health, increased contentment, and a stronger awareness of your life’s true purpose.
This easy-to-grasp guide teaches you how your chakras function and provides simple techniques and meditations to keep them active and healthy. Inside you’ll find
- Exercises and guided meditations to balance the energy of each chakra
- Methods for removing energy blocks that cause illness, dissatisfaction, and pain
- A comprehensive list of physical, emotional, and social problems associated with each chakra
- Techniques for chakra work to complement the law of attraction to bring positive energy and people into your life.
This guide helps you take charge of your mental and physical well-being and develop the skills to create the life you desire.
The Everything Guide to Ayurveda
by Heidi E. Spear
Combining the Sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (knowledge), Ayurveda is an ancient Indian practice for living that dates back thousands of years. Ayurveda promotes a mind-consciousness-body balance that, when in perfect alignment, results in improved health, outlook, and attitude. This is the optimal guide for families interested in Ayurveda, with information on
- The history of Ayurvedic medicine in India
- Discovering individual doshas, or personality types
- Incorporating Ayurvedic foods into your everyday diet
- Yoga and exercise techniques for each dosha
- Meditation and relaxation tips for the whole family.
Packed with information and guidance, plus more than twenty-five Ayurvedic recipes for meals and snacks that your whole family will love, this guide is the perfect resource for transitioning into a healthy, balanced way of living!
5-Minute Mindfulness: Simple Daily Shortcuts to Transform Your Life
by David B. Dillard-Wright PhD, Heidi E. Spear, and Paula Munier
Mindfulness is just a moment away! You don’t need to hide yourself away on a mountaintop for decades to achieve enlightenment. You can do it right in your own home, at work, even in the car on your daily commute. All it takes is five minutes—and an open mind. With 5-Minute Mindfulness, readers find quick and easy ways to calm their minds, soothe their psyches, and sustain their spirits. These potent, portable practices, meditations, postures, and exercises can be done anywhere, anytime—mini-enlightenments that can create a lifetime of joy, peace, and serenity.